If you move out of your apartment before your lease ends, your Rhino policy can be canceled early.
A Rhino policy can be cancelled only if the renter and property agree that coverage is not needed. If you and property do not agree to the cancellation, the coverage will remain active.
How to cancel your policy early:
- Contact the Rhino support team.
- Explain that you would like to cancel your policy and provide
- The reason why, and
- The date you moved out.
- Contact your landlord or property manager to notify them you have requested a cancellation.
- Rhino will also reach out to the property to confirm if coverage is still needed.
- Once they confirm, your policy will be cancelled. The cancellation will be effective from the date you moved out.
- If applicable, a partial refund will be issued to the card on file.