Rhino admins can add new users directly from the Rhino portal.
Understanding Rhino user types
There are two different types of access that a user can have. Decide what access your colleague needs before creating their user.
- Listing agents: Can send invitations, and request edits to policies.
- Property managers: Can send invitations, edit policies and file claims.
How to create a user:
- Log into your Rhino portal.
- Select the Users tab in the bottom left of the page.
- Click the New User option in the top right of the following page.
- Input the user's email address.
- Select their “User Type.”
- Create them a password.
- Click Create User at the bottom of the page.
- The user will receive an email with their log-in information.
Note: All users will need to reset their password before using portal.The password you create will not be their final one.