Renters will sometimes move out of their apartment before the end of their lease. Your team can file a claim in such cases if need be. If your team has agreed to release this renter from the lease, their policy can be cancelled, so they are not charged after their move out.
Cancelling a renter’s policy early:
- Submit a help ticket to our support team.
- Provide the name, email address, and policy number of the renter in question.
- Confirm the reason the policy should be cancelled.
- Confirm the date the renter vacated.
- Our team will cancel the policy and, issue any applicable refund.
Note: Your team will still have 60 days after the renter’s move out to file claims.