Claims can be filed for up to 60 days after the end of a policy, or during the lease if need be.
If a claim is due to missed rent payments, the payment must be late for a minimum of 10 days before a claim can be filed.
When filing your claim, be sure to include the following information, to help expedite the process.
- Complete renter ledger
- Any additional relevant documents that support the amount claimed
This will be necessary for our licensed insurance adjusters to review the claim.
How to file a claim:
- Log into Portal.
- Go to the Claims tab.
- Click Start Claim in the top right of the page.
- Input the renter’s information.
- Specify the reason for the claim.
- Click Submit.
- Our claims team will thoroughly review the claim and will be in touch with you and the renter.
Note: If both loss of rent & excessive wear and tear occurred, 2 separate claims should be filed