Rhino can only be used at properties that have agreed to partner, so it’s important to decide on an apartment before getting a Rhino policy.
Looking for partners
Rhino is currently available in 46 states, and expects to expand to the remaining 4 states (Hawaii, Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming) soon.
You can locate Rhino partnered properties in one of two ways depending on where you’re moving.
- If you’re moving to any boro of New York City, you can follow this link to search for “Deposit-free listings.”
- If you’re moving outside of NYC, you can contact our support team.
- Provide the zip code where you intend to move.
- Our team will send some information to start your search
If you want to confirm if a property is a Rhino partner, follow these steps:
- Contact the landlord or property management team at the property.
- Ask them if they accept Rhino as a security deposit alternative.
We will do our best to get this property partnered.