Rhino policies can be canceled at any point during the life of the policy. If the coverage was not needed, Rhino will cancel your policy and issue a full refund of any paid premium.
A Rhino policy can be canceled only if the renter and property agree that coverage is not needed. If you and property do not agree to the cancellation, the coverage will remain active.
Reasons for Cancellation
The following are reasons that a policy may be cancelled:
- You did not move into the apartment
- You decided to pay a cash security deposit instead
- Your roommate/spouse has already enrolled
- You signed up for two policies
- Your policy renewed for another lease term
How to cancel a Rhino policy:
Follow these steps to cancel your Rhino policy:
- Contact the Rhino support team.
- Explain that you would like to cancel your policy and the reason why.
- Contact your landlord or property manager to notify them you have requested a cancellation.
- Rhino will also reach out to the property to confirm if coverage is still needed.
- Once they have confirmed, your policy will be canceled and refunded.