Completed Rhino policies can be adjusted for up to 14 days after the “Coverage Start Date” listed on their Rhino policy.
Any changes requested will need to be confirmed by the resident as well.
What is the coverage start date?
The coverage start date is either the “Lease Start Date” listed on the policy, or the date the resident completed their policy, whichever date is later.
How to edit a policy:
- Log into your Rhino portal.
- Search the name, email or policy number of the resident in question.
- Review the policy thoroughly.
- Replace any incorrect information.
- Click Submit.
- The resident will receive an email, and notification to their account page to accept the change.
Note: The change will not be processed until the resident accepts it.