A Rhino policy can be cancelled at any point after purchase. If a resident created a policy that will not be needed, the coverage can be cancelled and a full refund issued.
Be aware that claims cannot be filed on a policy once it is cancelled.
Reasons for cancellation:
A Rhino policy can be cancelled if the coverage was not needed. The following are acceptable reasons to cancel a policy:
- The resident did not move in or sign a lease.
- The resident’s roommate/spouse enrolled as well.
- The resident’s policy renewed for another lease term.
- The resident completed two policies.
How to cancel a renter’s policy:
- Submit a help ticket to our support team.
- Provide the name, email address, and policy number of the resident in question.
- Confirm the reason why the coverage should be cancelled.
- Our team will process the cancellation and refund.