A Rhino policy can be canceled at any point after purchase. If a renter created a policy that will not be needed, the coverage can be canceled and a full refund issued.
Be aware that claims cannot be filed on a policy once it is canceled.
Reasons for cancellation:
A Rhino policy can be canceled if the coverage was not needed. The following are acceptable reasons to cancel a policy:
- The renter did not move in or sign a lease.
- The renter’s roommate/spouse enrolled as well.
- The renter’s policy renewed for another lease term.
- The renter completed two policies.
How to cancel a renter’s policy:
- Submit a help ticket to our support team.
- Provide the name, email address, and policy number of the renter in question.
- Confirm the reason why the coverage should be canceled.
- Our team will process the cancellation and refund.