Landlords or property management teams must agree to partner with Rhino before a policy can be written at an address.
Partnering with Rhino is completely free, and easy.
Property owners can learn more here.
What are the benefits of offering Rhino?
- Landlords will no longer have to collect or return cash deposits, removing a step from the leasing process.
- Rhino offers the same protection that a security deposit would, so landlords are protected against damages and missed rent payments.
- Lower upfront move-in costs opens a wider pool of applicants, allowing for a quicker leasing process.
How to partner with Rhino:
- Contact our support team.
- Explain that you’d like to discuss offering Rhino at your properties.
- Provide the information of the address, and contact we should reach out to.
- Our partnerships team will be in touch.