In order to purchase Rhino's renters insurance, you must enroll or be currently enrolled with Rhino security deposit insurance. You can check if your property offers Rhino by inputting your address here. If renters insurance is offered for your property in addition to security deposit insurance, you can purchase renters insurance when you enroll in security deposit insurance, or you can add renters insurance from your existing Rhino account.
How to add on Renters Insurance at enrollment:
- Enroll with Rhino through our homepage or an email invitation from your property manager.
- Get your personalized quotes for renters insurance and security deposit insurance by answering a couple of questions.
- Add renters insurance at check-out to purchase both security deposit insurance and renters insurance.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from XCover.com.
How to add Renters Insurance to an existing security deposit insurance policy:
- Visit your Renter Dashboard and click "See pricing" under "Get renters insurance", or navigate to the My Policies tab and click “Get covered now" under “Need renters insurance?”
- Get your personalized quote by answering a couple of questions.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from us and XCover.
Be sure to download the proof of renters insurance and forward it to your property once you receive the confirmation email.
Rhino New York, LLC (Rhino Insurance Agency in CA)(Rhino) is a licensed insurance agency, acting as an agent in connection with the advertised products, which are provided by Cover Genius Insurance Services, LLC, and underwritten by Markel American Insurance Company or Markel Insurance Company. Coverage is subject to actual terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policy.