If you are moving from one unit to another, it’s important to make sure your policy follows you. Rhino coverage is associated with a specific unit, so your policy needs to reflect your current information.
Updating my policy
The policy for your original unit will need to stay in place, until you and the property agree to its cancellation, so we can’t change the unit listed on an in progress policy. Your original policy will need to be canceled early, and a new policy will need to be completed.
How to transfer coverage to a new unit:
- Contact your landlord and ask them to send you an invitation to enroll for your new unit.
- Log into your Account and navigate to the My Policies tab to complete the invitation.
- Submit a Help Request to our support team.
- Explain that you are moving from one unit to another.
- Contact our support team to cancel your original policy.