Rhino is a deposit insurance that replaces a security deposit. Enrolling with Rhino is fast and easy. The first step is finding out if your property owner offers Rhino. Talk to your property manager about replacing your security deposit with Rhino.
Getting a Rhino policy
You can sign up for Rhino in two ways:
- Start the process yourself from our homepage.
- Property managers and landlords can send you an email invitation.
The benefit of an invitation is that the property inputs all coverage details in advance, reducing the chance of mistakes.
- Ask the property to send an invitation.
- You will receive an email with your invitation link.
- Open the email, and follow the link.
If you have not received your invitation, remember to check your spam folder.
- Go to our homepage.
- Input your address, and preferred email where prompted.
- Click Check our prices.