If you have Rhino policy and plan to renew your lease you can also renew your Rhino policy. We will notify you 90 days before your policy is set to expire. You can renew your coverage at any point within these 90 days.
Rhino policies are also set to renew automatically, as long as you are up to date on your payments and no claims have been filed on your policy.
Do Rhino policies automatically renew?
Yes. Your policy will automatically renew 15 days before your lease end date, unless you have already manually renewed or discontinued coverage.
How to manually renew a Rhino policy:
- Log into your account.
- Look for a notification on your policy, counting down to the end of your lease.
- Select your “Active” policy.
- A purple prompt will appear at the bottom of the policy page.
- Select the Renew Coverage option from the prompt.
- Input the monthly rent and lease dates for your new coverage.
- Select Submit.
- You will be quoted your price for renewal.
- Click Submit and pay.